Re: [VAC] Tambour Doors

Can anyone give us idea on how to replace the tambour doors, before we start making mistakes?  We have the tambour replacement sheet (puchased from manteca Trailers & RV n California).  At first glance it appears we need to dismantle the cupboards to get to the slides and the "carousel"...any ideas other than magic (calling Mr. Harry Potter....) are very much appreciated.  We are the new proud owners of a 1972  25 foot Landyacht.
Linda Clary