RE: [VAC] Tambour Doors

I recently had some tambour doors replaced at the factory. That was the easiest way for me!  The material used is "hickory". The factory does not have replacements available for the off-white speckled pattern in our bathroom. So if those are broken, you've got to repair them with the techniques others have discussed in previous posts. Note: the new tambour has wider slats than the originals and the color is not quite an exact match, but close enough for our purposes.

Dallas Peak, MD
'72 Sovereign