Re: [VAC] spare tire spot

I acquired a movable tire mount  thru J.C. Whitney and mounted my tire on
the rear infront of the access door.  I can pull up a lever and tire
swings down just fine.  I might add that with the mount, the tire and a
chromed wheel cover, plus the extra metal I had welded on the back to
strengthern the bumper, it add about 100 lbs.  I also had too much tongue
weight (500lbs) and now have a correct weight of around 400 lbs which is
about right for 2500 lb trailer.

Roy Lashway
'78 Argosy,'56 Bubble
rlashway@zianet.com