Re: [VAC] Ready to pull the body ??? LONG

Can't really answer your question but can pass on what I remember  from
this list a year or so ago.  Some had removed the body off the trailer by
running a center beam down the inside of the the trailer and  lifting the
body by jacking it up from inside.  When up several inches they slid
timbers under the body and lowered the body  back on to the timbers and
then moved the  body.  I seems this method could provide some good
stability when moving the body.  Seems to me I would remove body, repair
floor, replace body and then take off the end pieces and set them out of
the way inside the trailer then do repairs the replace them, alternating
ends of course.  Good luck.  Let us know how you made out.

Roy Lashway
'78 Argosy,'56 Bubble
rlashway@zianet.com