Re: [VAC] Tambour Doors

Justa comment:   Some months back number of messages relative to repair
of tambour were posted.  I recall that some simply took their old doors
and  reglued a new light fabric backing over the existing fabric or paper
back.  Can't recall just what they used for glueing but maybe someone
will speak up.  Also look thru the Patterson sight you might find
something.  I recall that folks have succesfully repaired these doors.
Also use of silicone spray in the cabinet door tracks seems to be a
standard treatment.

Roy Lashway
'78 Argosy,'56 Bubble
rlashway@zianet.com