Re: [VAC] power and water

Hal, initially, you referred to your coach as a 63, Land Yacht, 26ft.
Now that you say it is a Trade Wind,  it is all changed.  You need to
send me your serial number to be sure, but if it is a 63 Trade Wind, it
has a single axle, and it is only 24 feet from bumper to ball.
Depending on your floorplan, your pump and plumbing could be under the
front dinette, or couch.   I think you need to get behind that couch to
find your tank and filler neck, and drain valves.   Lets get this coach
identified first, then lets get the water system fixed.

Bill Scott
61 Bambi, VAC & WBCCI #3221
1VP & Membership Chairman , WDCU
http://www.servintfree.net/wbcci-dc/