Re: [VAC] power and water

Hal,
if you have compressed air available use that and soapy water sprayed onto
the pipes to find the leak. Your trailer will thank you for not getting it
wet. If your leaks are freeze bursts there may be several. I have a 1966
Overlander and there is not a one way valve, there is a bypass from the city
supply to the tank which can be opened to allow filling the fresh water
tank, this seems very slow to me, I just use the filler located outside on
the front wall. A one way (check) valve would pressurize or overflow the
tank, either is not good. The valve is located at the very front of the
trailer next to the fresh water tank and water pump on the inside under the
back of the sleeper sofa, there is also a drain valve there.
Phil