Re: [VAC] mirror shine?

RJ. I trust your work to be some of the best, and I wouldn't pull your
leg.  In the case of the "Cyclo", I can only plead ignorance, because I
have never tried it.  I have wanted to try it, and two of the charter
members in the Washington DC Unit, swear by it, except that it breaks
down, and has to be cleaned a lot.  Since those dual pads just seem to
vibrate, they wouldn't spin off any residue, so , on the Cyclo, I, can't
comment further.  Now on a rotary pad buffer, two variables need to be
considered, and since you are in the bay area, where the humidity can be
high, and the temperature,..........cool, the residue would not dry as
fast as in my neck of the words.  On a wet humid, cool day,  I had a
hell of a time, getting the polish off.  But on a warm day with
comfortable humidity, about 65 degrees F to 85 degrees F, and a lower
humidity like 35% or lower, the residue will dry quickly and the pad
will spin it off.  I remember when I lived near the Ocean, in So Cal,
some days it was cool and low clouds, and nothing would dry.   Those are
the variables you should consider.

Bill Scott
61 Bambi, VAC & WBCCI #3221
1VP & Membership Chairman , WDCU