Re: [VAC] factory goofs-plumbing

Phil, I just completed replacing my entire water system and fixtures. I came
back in with the "Pex" plastic tubing and the Pex compression fittings. This
stuff is great and so much easier to work with than the copper. As I was
told this is the current standard for Mobil Homes and RV's. Most RV supply
stores handle the material. The tubing itself in 20' sections is around $14
a section. However the fittings can get a little pricey. The total cost of
the Pex material ran about $250 for my 31' center bath. Good Luck.