[VAC] Newbie

Folks,

My name is Brian and my wife is Alexandra(Alex)and we recently purchased a
1973 23' Safari. We are now in the process of restoring it. I have finished
all the plumbing, electrical and am now working on the chassis. Any insight
on compatability on wheels and shocks. Also where does the Skyliner antenna
feed terminate inside the coach?.......I couldn't find it anyway. Also frig
works on shore power but not gas.......I am still working on that. Thanks!