RE: [VAC] Polishing---Basics

Bill - all this talk about wayward children and teenagers that think their parents are stupid makes me think of an old man crying out, "THE EARTH IS FLAT!" None of the experts told me that 10a, tripoli, and chrome rouge would cost a total of $30 for a whole trailer, so forgive me if I say that I think I saw some white chrome rouge dust on that '66 caravel at the nationals... my response to you is, follow a stupid kid home and see if someone stupid don't answer the door... Toby 2029 AH, LASSITUDINEM HERCLE VERBA TUA MIHI ADDUNT, ENICAS p.s. If any of you can see the attachment - I used and acid wash, some sand-paper, Dupont 303s, Met-all and Supershine dash-30... "before" pictures on request.

Toby Folwick WBCCI # 2029
email. toby_folwick@yahoo.com

image/pjpeg