Re: [VAC] wilsonart airstream

Hello All
We liked the look, the Mrs. and I. It was a dramatic change from the usual
and may draw younger members. I think that Airstream should offer something
along this line in a smaller coach to draw the Boomers the Gen Xers to
Streaming. We are in the process of looking for an under 20' for under $1,000
to remodel and restore and are considering this look for the inside. In short
it was cool, now it needs to be made functional.
Sorry WAM!
Ed (Bob)
WBCCI 4425
Region 7 VAC Rep.