Re: [VAC] Polished unit-2

Merry, all you have to do is go to the VAC home page,
www.vac.airstream.net  , then look at the color picture of the Bambi
pulled by the Red Chevy convertible.  That shiney Bambi is an example of
the new shine.   There are also many other pictures of almost new
Airstreams from the 50's and 60's, and they also shine brightly.    If
your coach has a faded oxidized, grayish Patina, and you like it,
then,...........enjoy it.   The rest of us that enjoy the new shiney
look, or want to shine our coachs, should be allowed to do so, without
subtle, and disparaging comments.  Believe me, at Bismarck, some of us
were melting those plastic mats that are thrown out in front of your
coach, and some of us were turning the grass,.........brown.   Thats why
they make sun glasses.   8^)

Bill