[VAC] Panorama

Bill Scott,
Could my 26' trailer be a Panorama?  It is a rear bath twin bed model, with
wall to wall windows on both sides of the beds, almost like a sun room and a
solid wall of windows on the surbside from the front dome to the rear other
than an area for the power vent over the stove.  Also there is no Overlander
plackard by the entarance door, being 26' I just assumed it was a
Overlander.  Also again, do you know what year A/S started building the 13
segment dome and the Dutchman's cap rear dome that you've mentioned before?

Thankyou for all your effort to us all for helping us ID our trailers.
Vanessa
The Trailer Lady
'56 Overlander
videll@olypen.com