Re: [VAC] retrofitting my 1955 22' flying cloud with modernamenities

Wayne, I just read the excellent post by Garnett, on the new appliances
he has added.   I agree with Garnett on his selection of new upgraded
items.  In addition, he has added two large sealed Optima batteries and
an inverter to covert all that DC to AC.  The installation was superb,
and I hope you might see it one of these days.   Garnett's trailer was
the demo trailer for the Nu-vite polishing demonstration.  One segment
on the right rear upper quarter was used.   The whole trailer, 1960
Caravanner, has never been polished, and has no clear coat.   The oxide
was deep and very gray.  When  the Nu-vite representative  was finished,
the segment took on a new and very brite look.   Almost,......mirror.
Now the fun part begins, watching Garnett polish his coach, and look
like he has been playing in the coal bin.   I think he is developing an
electric drum buffer, which many of us would like to see become
available for other rambunctious VAC'ers.

Bill Scott
61 Bambi