[VAC] Bubble pic 5-1

'56, Bubble, 16': Interior pic of front couch/bed area.  Heat pump is
located on lower left.  Pillows serve dual  purpose as Coca Cola bags
hold sleeping pillows and larger red pillows hold individual travasack
sleeping bags.  There is a Coca Cola decorating theme using red, white
and blackl.  The pillow bags are cica 1965 beach bags.   A 29 gal water
tank, battery, porta potty and  misc storage are located under couch.
Also a Magnatex converter/charger (front panel shows under the three vent
holes).  Back of couch folds down etc to make sleeping area for one.
Another couch/sleeping area is at opposite end.  There are no cabinets
above the counter heights seen   to  maintain openness.  We can place a
curtain using fiberglass tent rods that hold dark fabric that are used to
separate space. They can be formed along ceiling curve from top of
cabinets.  My wife is early to bed and rise and I am just the opposite.
This works out fine and lights don't bother plus it gives some
cleaning/dressing privacy in the AM.   Enterior is painted with a
speckled multicolor (mostly white) product similar to Zolotone called
Aquate Flex. Floor is carpet tile

Roy Lashway