RE: [VAC] Please help A.S.A.P.!!!

Hi Jeff and Angie,
Are you planning to use this AS on your vacation, or just need to decide
before you leave? We paid $3,000 for our Ghetto on Wheels, the going prices
are probably higher in So. Cal. because of the demand- they go fast! We were
ready to gut it and start all over, but for the most part the guts were
salvageable, and it has been fun restoring to original condition.
I don't see how the floor can be in good condition but the supports (the
frame below) needs some work, typically the damage is from water leaking,
running down to the floor, rotting the plywood below, and rusting the frame.
From our experience, you just can't tell the true condition of the subfloor
without removing the flooring, and then be prepared for a big surprise! To
get to the frame you have to either remove the subfloor or the belly pan.
Just make sure you don't think all your fixes on this will be cosmetic- all
kinds of surprises lurk in a 32 year old Beast!
Would I buy it if I were you?  You bet!
Mike & Leslie
'62 Trade Wind
Ghetto on Wheels