[VAC] Re: Cable & electrical wire routing

I have not run coax but have run other electrical cables from the fridge to
the front of the trailer.  I drilled a 1.5" hole through the floor and
belly pan in the closet next to the fridge.  This hole comes to the inside
of the frame. Next I went straight across to the inside of the kitchen
cabinet on the opposite side of the trailer.  There I drilled another 1.5"
hole.  From inside the trailer both holes are behind closed doors.  On the
belly pan both holes are insde the frame and away from the leaf springs
which you probably don't have on your '62.  Now I used 1.5" plastic conduit
and 2 pulling elbows.  Connect the pulling elbows with a length of conduit
with the elbow removable cover accessible from the under side of the
trailer.  Put a length of conduit on the other ends of the elbow to bring
it inside the trailer.  Now you have a path from one side of the trailer to
the other where you can run wires and cables.

Hope this helps.

Garnett Horner
'60 Caravanner
WDCU