No Subject

I have a 62 Tradewind and it doesn't have a table in the front of the trailer. Does anyone know what kind of table setup this year of trailer had? My trailer has a couple of latches on the curb side, one attached to the curb side wall and one attached to the wooden side of the stove on the curb side. I think this is where the original table was located. If anyone has a table that they have taken out I would be interested in it. Has anyone Successfully ran coax cable from their TV(above frig) to the front of the trailer? I'm planning on doing this and would appreciate any suggestions.

Tim Childers
62 Tradewind
47 Liner