[VAC] black tank removal '68 Safari

Anyone following my sewer tank repair might be interested in this.  Today I
re-installed the tank, and tank cover box!  Lots of hours on my back.

First, let me tell those of you in the Northeast about the tank manufacturer
I found in Hamden, CT.  The Company is called "Burt Process Equipment."
 203-287-7354.

They don't make injection molded tanks, but weld them all.  Most importantly,
they have most tank fittings we would need! They did my tank overnight.  Cost
125.00 total.

They confirmed that the tank is LDPE, or "low density polyethylene."  That's
a for sure!  Nobody else knew for sure, even Airstream, and certainly not Inland!

Anyway, they welded a square patch around my ripped out vent fitting, and then
welded in a new one.  Let me tell you..it is better than new!

The box, was fabricated with new galvanized sheets, and new angle iron larger
than what was there!  I installed both today!
Stainless bolts replaced the old rusted ones.  The box is stronger, and held
in place better than ever.  I couldn't have done it without help from good friends
and family.

Tomorrow I will look at everything, do some rustoleum painting and rivet on
the belly skins!
Hopefully........I know Murphy lurks..it's been too good...

Tired and ready for the sack

Nick
'68 Safari
WBCCI #2577 VAC