Re: [VAC] Grote lights

I went looking for replacement lens today at all nearby RV dealers.  I just wanted
to relace one for now.  The three amber lights in front have been degraded by
UV rays I guess.  They are not really amber anymore, but faded.  I kinda like
it.

I looked at new Grote Lens at their website, and it looks like the 90062/90063
lens will match the old fittings, which have the 234/233 lens.

No one had these, so I will order thru the website.  I bought one replacement
to use in the meantime, and it was really amber!  It was also flatter profiled.
 Two pale lights, and one amber!

I wouldn't order from Inland if they are 8 dollars, because most sell for 5
bucks!  I just need the lens, less than 2 bucks.

Mine too, are held on the skin by two rivets, but I haven't had any problems
yet. <g>

Talk about Inland...if anyone wants to hear about the rear compartment door
they sent me.....well, I just hope I can relate the story without expletives!

Nick
Safari O228J162
WBCCI  2577
VAC