Re: [VAC] Installing Fan-tastic Fans

While we are on the subject of installing Fan-tastic Fans:

My exhaust fan motor burnt out last weekend.  It is a 12 volt motor
(approximately) 2 1/2 inches tall, 2 5/8 inches in diameter and has a 1/4 inch
shaft.  The mounting studs (2) are 2 1/4 inch on center.  The frame it sits in
is 13 3/4 inches square (with radius corners) and the hole in the roof is 13 3/4
inches square.

Can I find a replacement or do I need to go to the fantastic fan?

Pete
'65 Caravel