Re: [VAC] Vents, should I go with the skylight effect or just putthe replacement cover on.

the other day, at the Bismarck rally exhibition hall, there was a booth for
something called a 'Fan-tastic' or something like that - i think they're in
Michigan (coincidentally, so am I, tonight). A powerful but quiet 'muffin'
fan, reversible, Tinted vent-hood, and i believe a speed control dealy. They
also make an inner flange which is curved to fit the Airstream interior...
saw quite a lot of them on a/s's at the rally, once i started looking
around. Anyone have personal experience with these? Thinking this is an
acceptable alternative to a big, clunky, out-of-place-looking Coleman on top
of a '49....