[VAC] Installing Fan-tastic Fans

Dale,

I think the "flange" mentioned is the standard one that comes with it.  It's not
particularly curved, but it does look good.  It's an off-white plastic interior trim
piece.  All-in-all, it's a simple installation and one that you'll appreciate.  Plan
on half a day on it.  If you get into it and have questions, just ask this group.
Many of us have done it ourselves.

I've heard mixed reports about the version with the rain sensor.  Some people say it
closes in a light sprinkle when they'd rather have it open.  I'm not sure if there
is an override.  I got the basic model and am glad I did.

Steve
http://www.AirstreamDreams.com