[VAC] [Fwd: Re: [a/s] Complete vintage restoration.]

Please excuse the forwarding of this message. I posted it on the general
airstream list and recieved no reply, I now it's a big weekend. TIA

Update:
Now I have done it.  I started to remove the inner skin, and have found
that
the belly pan comes over the bottom of the frame and is bent down, this
whole mess is then covered with a thick layer of tar.  I can not get the
belly pan to let go of the frame to lift the body off.  Any idea's on
removal of the tar.  This floor has to go and the belly needs to be
reinsullated, the floor is bolted on from underneath.  Help, please.

Jeff