Re: [VAC] Thinking out loud..

Polly - We are members of our local unit and they are the nicest people in the world.  We are the youngest members (51 and 43), but they always make us feel welcome.  We aren't able to get to many meetings, they are often held on weekdays and we're still working.  I always get a nice handwritten note at the bottom of my newsletter wondering how we are doing.  They have several great rallys each year.  Don't worry about not fitting in, whether you have an old or a new unit, an Airstream is an Airstream.  Many of our members don't have brand new, they just aren't old enough to be vintage.   I think you'll like them.
Debbie Smith
WBCCI 5700
'55 Bubble
'56 Safari