[VAC] Buying an old one

Hi all, My name is Phil Piper, I live in Norfolk, Va and have been a
"camper" off and on for about 35 years. I have always admired the Airstream
and just looked at a 1966 30' that I may buy.

I need a little advice as what to check before I buy. The trailer looks
really quite good inside and out but there are some problems.

First and most apparent is a plastic replacement window glass. Second is the
original refrigerator is gone and has been replaced with a "dorm" AC only
unit.

Other "little things include the little flip clips that hold the front
traveling window down while under way.

I suppose what concerns me the most is availability of the "little" parts
along with the expense of replacing the refrigerator.

Does anyone know the fair market value of the trailer in the described
condition?
I plan to go back next week end (July 8) to have another look, any help
would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Phil