RE: [VAC] The Satin-Patina Revolution of 2000

I don't know.  I ran out of tape at 50 feet and decided to sit down and have
a beer.  Tape measurement is hard work, you know, and the wife was busy
doing real work and I didn't want to stop her.  So I don't know the entire
size.  In fact, I am not sure I can get it out of the driveway.  :)  But it
sure looks cool.

Actually, the trailer is 25 ... the truck is what?  19 feet?  That adds up
to 44 feet.  Humm.  Something must be wrong with that tape.  :)

Jerry
50 foot Wagon train
2982