[VAC] RE: New tow vehicle?

Hi Polly,
Yes.  We traded in the 1989 Suburban 350cid 4x4 with a new engine,
transmission, and everything new under the hood (sniff, sniff) for a 2000
Excursion diesel 4x4.  Sadly, I had spent all the money I could on the
Suburban and decided to trade it off to buy something I could REALLY spend
some money on.  We now have a million dollar tow vehicle and a two hundred
dollar trailer.  Go figure.  Actually, I have succeeded in spending a lot on
the vintage trailer.  Guess it is about time for a new ... old one.

As for the Excursion diesel, Deborah said she wanted a vehicle that could
tow us anywhere, anytime, under any conditions.  Well, I am not SAC Air
Force Command.  I don't want to travel under ANY conditions, but this was no
time to argue, so we bought the Excursion.  (You are safe in the assumption
that she does not read this.  LOL)  I only have 500 miles on it, but I love
it so far.  Seems to have plenty of power.

We may come up your way in September.  We may head to Iowa (from Fort Worth)
or somewhere around Iowa, via Western Colorado.  Any "must see" places up
there.  I think Deborah wrote you.

I was off line for a while working.  Am on now.  Thanks for the hello.

See you,
Deborah and Jerry
1971 Tradewind 25 foot
2000 Excursion diesel 4x4