[VAC] Window hardware, 1962

Parts request:

I'm missing one each of my window latches and screen retainers. Does anyone have any extras or know if any originals are available anywhere? These are from Hehr windows.
There are 2 latches per window on bottom, a pivoting hook type latch. The base measures 3" long, and the length of the moving arm is around 2 5/8", measuring from the center of the pivot to the end of the arm. Cast zinc. On side of handle it says "HEHR MFG. CO.  L.A. CAL."  Want original part, not substitute.
The screen retainer clip is cast zinc also, a small cylinder with a thumb wing. There are 4/window, 2 top and 2 bottom. There is a spring in the barrel - screw goes through.

I have some '62 parts I'd be willing to trade or just give away if anyone can use them. Someone asked about light fixture shades/grills, and I have decided not to use the originals. First dibs to the person who has already asked. Most of my excess stuff is old interior parts, and much of it was not in very good shape. There are some plumbing items, the original porcelain toilet and holding tank, fiberglass tub (needs repair), other odds and ends. Please contact me directly if any of this sounds of interest, and thanks for any leads on the 2 needed parts mentioned.

Bob Harper
'62 Globe Trotter in SC
rharper@camden.net