Re: [VAC] Re: V10 Dodge as tow vehicle

Hey Gary,

In the Albany, NY area, diesel is 10-15 cents a
gallon cheaper. That may change what your cost
per mile calculations tell you.

We have several tow vehicles and all of them
get 8-10 mpg. BUT - what they do is far more
important to me than mpg. I know everyone is
different and everyone has their preferences.
I'm no different in that respect. For me,
there is only one criteria = pure, raw
unadulterated power under all conditions
imagineable and unimagineable. That V-10
will give you this characteristic so long
as you keep all it's other systems in shape.

Enjoy it and sit tall in the driver's seat,

Terry