Re: [VAC] Thinking out loud..

Hi Polly,
Vanessa and I went to our first rally a couple of years ago with the same
questions.  We had been working on our 63 and had no clue what to expect.  Well
the day we left (our street borders a highway) we pull out and this brand new
motorhome w/ WBCCI numbers zooms by.   I thought we're dead!  We pulled into the
campground and 99% of the units were less than 5 years old and we we're 25 years
younger than anyone we saw there.   To make a long story short: It was the
warmest, nicest group of  " old folks" we've ever had the pleasure to deal with.
We were made to feel a part of from the get go!  They've all been there, done
that and had nothing but appreciation for what we were doing.  I assure you our
63 is what we could afford (sans Sanford & Son) and no more.   We left that rally
with a whole group of new friends and as a result got bit hard by the Airstream
lifestyle, Vintage or otherwise!   I think this is what Wally had in mind.
You'll have an awesome time!!
Paul