[VAC] it's all bad

Well the trailer went to the shop today
 (T.R. A. I.L. E.R.)  (Temporary Reduction in Annual Income Loss of Extreme
Revenue)
They said the hot water heater controller is bad and it leaks, the stove
burners valves leak, the oven thermostat leaks. The brakes shoes and magnets
are bad and the hubs are bad.
Well in keeping with the acronym thing
I think they are F.O.S. and that they are into new trailers and think mine
is a P.O.S.  My guess  is that they don't really want to fix anything,
especially if it takes some skill and time, they just figure it is F.U.B.A.R
and say get a  new one. I can see the brakes being bad and don't feel like
taking a few days to bring it to another place to look at it and possibly
have them say the same thing. So I said do the brakes now and we will see
about the other stuff.
I don't want to replace the HWH the new ones all have those ugly covers that
are  TTFW.
Has anyone repaired a HWH? The tank my be bad but the rest of the trailer is
in such good shape I think it is probably OK. (we still have a tank from
1949 in our house)

But the stove, I can not believe that the valves are bad and cannot be
fixed. I love the stove and it is very cool and again, new stoves are very
tacky. (I am going to check Arizona salvage but they seem to charge about
70% of new for a used) Anyone ever fixed a stove?
How do I know if these people are giving me a B.O.S ?
ugh
Ron