Re: [VAC] Batteries and Jalousies

Hi Leslie Ashor,

Did I read that right? Are you so far along in
your restoration, you are looking for ways to
make work for yourself? If you really made an
effort, couldn't you clean the "whole thing"
without disassembling it? <grin>

I didn't mean that as a smart remark. Each time
I disassemble something, I find at least one
and usually several other things to "improve"
before I reassemble the original item. And,
if I'm lucky, I reassemble it without breaking
something along the way and adding another
item to "my list."

Terry