Re: [VAC] Batteries and Jalousies

Hi Leslie Ashor,
Just about any welder can fix or copy it. My guy
charges $45 an hour and lets me "help" (? Help ?).
Anyway, we have a good time and he does great
work for me.

To fabricate or not. If you are going to do a
shiny polish on your trailer, go for fabricate
and let the welder know you want 3 sides and
the top free of scratches, dents and marks.

Terry

PS - You didn't ask, but I'd concur with using
the same OEM position for your battery. From
my perspective, it's better to have heavy
objects resting on the A frame supports than
on one or two of the side stringers. I made
that error and had to disassemble my belly
pan to make the stringers accessible for
welding. Both of us don't need to make the
same mistake.