RE: [VAC] it's all bad

I've never worked on anything but ASs, but I would imagine if I did it for a
living I would have some pretty strong opinions regarding ease of repair in
comparison to other models.  Technicians are primarily interested in
effecting repair in an expedient manner so they can move on to the next job.
Since ASs are inherently designed to utilize every inch of available space,
it stands to reason that some other brands may be easier to work on.  That's
really the point I was trying to make.  Nuff said. ;-)

David