[VAC] Hubcaps

I was just wondering if any of you might have a line on hubcaps?  My poor
old Airstream is minus just one (instead it has a Mercury hubcap, kinda out
of place if you ask me) and if I can't find a replacement my husband is
threatening to take them all off until we find one.  (The horror of it
all!)  I really hate to take them off because the first thing you know one
of the kids will smack it with something or it'll get lost or put in a
garage sale, you know how it is.  So, we have a 1972 Overlander with the
blue square intersected by a four pointed star in the center.  Let me know
if you have any good ideas.  Thanks,
Jodi of J&J 1972 Overlander