Re: [VAC] message archive?

     As Randy says, the archive is at
http://www.tompatterson.com/MHonArc2.4.6/maillist.html .  However, all I
have on this particular URL at present are the archives for the past several
months as this format is new and is still being updated.  You might want to
go into the front door of the site at http://www.tompatterson.com and click
on Trailers.  Select Airstream Trailers, and you will see the archive
listed, as well as VAC List postings.  The VAC List postings will take you
to some of the earliest postings, as well as a link on that page to the
Message Board, which has more earlier postings.  On the message board are
about 6,000 postings from the past several years.
     Sorry about the confusing setup, but I do hope to eventually get the
whole listing all cleaned up and in one format.  Meanwhile, wherever you
come across a search engine, such as on the archive pages, it will search
the whole site for any key phrases you enter, so you can find information
that you are looking for that way.

-Tom

mailto:tom@tompatterson.com
Website: http://www.tompatterson.com