[VAC] bambi/cruisette

Tom Patterson, Randy Unter - Thanks for your replies, re: archives. Found
what I was looking for, e.g. info re: 'baby airstreams'... I'm looking for
the smallest/lightest Airstream to tow behind my....well, I'll tell you
later.

It would appear that the smallest AS was the '60's 14' Bambi... next
smallest was the '50's 15' Cruisette. I'll keep my eye out on the various
lists and classifieds, but if someone knows of one of these that's for
sale - I'm definitely interested, and ready-to-go!

Thanks again!

Tuna.
rctowns@attglobal.net

p.s.: you can backchannel me directly, if you'd like me to email you jpgs or
bmps of my earlier adventures in airstreaming...