Re: [VAC] Holding tank valve seals?

	I'm not sure which valve you have, but the seals are available. Thetford
made (makes) several different versions of the valve, but there are just
two rebuild kite. One for Stainless steel backed valves, and one for
plastic backed valves- obviously, one valve has a stainless steel back, and
the other has a plastic back.

	You do have to be able to separate the two halves of the valve, which
sometimes, on some models, be a pain. The other thing I dislike, is that
the kit comes with all the seals for the valve, but no new blade- though
you can order the blade separately (I would recommend replacing it, also,
while you're in there.)

	I'll dig up the Thetford part numbers, if you like.

________

	Chris Bryant
	Bryant RV Services
	DeLand, Florida