Re: [VAC] aluminum sheet repair

If the holes are not to large get yourself some Olympic Rivets and rivet
the holes closed. The Olympics come with a variety of different sized
heads. I had a large 1" puncture on my '56, near the bottom on street
side and rather then puting on a patch I cut the hole out and mounted an
outdoor duplex electrical outlet which I wired up to the inside.  You can
always patch but rivets and screws become quite evident in exposed areas
You might be able to glue on a patch but I can't give you an sound advice
on what kind of glue  or contact cement to use.

Roy Lashway