Re: [VAC] Popping out small dent in a/s

this is not your weekend, is it? I've had reasonable success popping out a
couple of small dents from my overlander with a smaller suction cup device
with a handle/grip... the kind glaziers use to handle large sheets of
glass... the alternative is to remove the corresponding inside skin of the
trailer and pushing it out from the inside... body/fender people use the
'spoon' technique... a curved surface like the back of a large salad spoon,
and a 'rolling' motion. good luck!

Tuna.