Re: [VAC] Popping out small dent in a/s

Tuna,
Thanks for the suggestion. We have a friend who owns a glass company. We'll
borrow one of those suction things.  I can't imagine how we'd get
underneath, this place is way up on top on the back.  Right where it starts
to flatten out.  It's on the curved part though.  Hopefully this thing the
glass people have will work.
No, it hasn't been a good weekend.  I love the a/s stream kind of like Merry
loves hers.  It's a kind of sickness! I know we'll have a lot more problems
and I'm willing to work thru them, but it gets overwhelming.  Especially
listening to you guys talk about all the problems.  I'm the do it yourself
in this family.  My husband works long hours and would rather pay to fix
something than to do it himself.  I usually try to handle anything I'm big
enough to. I don't mind the hard work. We've looked at newer a/s and my
husband would rather by a newer one, but I think to learn, we'd better stick
to what we have.  On the way home e spotted a 93 Excella 1000, that was just
brand new.  They were asking $19,000. We drooled all the way home.  Then
when we got here and I went inside ours, it just grabbed my heart again and
I saw I couldn't get rid of it although it's turning into a money pit.  I
really feel it's just what we need right now.  Maybe we could upgrade
someday or maybe not!
DSK in TEXAS