[VAC] A little help, please

Hi,

I'm in the midst of cleaning up my 31" International, Center Bath that I
just bought.  It's looking great, and I'm pleased, but...

I'd like to drain the water tank.  I don't have the owner's manual yet
(getting one from Chris Thompson), but the Service Manual shows what
appears to be a drain valve near the left rear part of the sleeping
area.  I just can't seem to find it.

Can someone point me to the right place?  I think it's going to be
rather obvious, but I've opened everything I can think of and still
haven't found it.

Thanks,

Roger
'75 AS International, 31'