Re: [VAC] vista vue windows question

Elisa,

Is that your Argosy you're referring to?  I don't think the installation
through the skin would be such a biggie, but if you wanted to put the
shades on the inside that would probably be a though one.  I think a set
of curtain rods (top and bottom) with gathered sheers would work
though.  I'm trying to get a line for five for my trailer (replacements)
even as we speak.  Check out Chris Thompsons e-mail of today.  Best bet
would be to measure rib-to-rib clearance and try to find windows to fit.
(IMNSHO)

Matt