Re: [VAC] Parts Find!

Hi Chris,
    I am a newcomer, so please bear with me. Do you have a service manual for
'73 Ambassador (29') International. I just bought it, and I think the Univolt
is dying. I'll
know when I get the proper amperage going to it. Any suggestions, from
anyone, for
a modern replacement for the Univolt system? I also need to find the plastic
window
catches for this unit. Everything else is going well; I bought a real beauty
for a good
price! Thanks for any answers...

                                        John D. Provence
'61 Caravan (22')