Re: [VAC] clearance light problem

Hi All,

I sure am enjoying the wealth of knowledge I'm getting from all of you. This eve I ran into something I need advice on.  Four out of five of my rear clearance lights, one tail light and the license plate light was not working.  Of course I ran out and got all new bulbs. New bulbs didn't help first the clearance lights, then did not help the tail light.  Last of all I was trying the license plate light.  I got the cover off and the base seemed a little loose so I tightened it to the body of the trailer.  When  I put the new bulb in, it came on for a second with a little wiggling and then lo and behold all my running lights went out, even those that were working including the front ones.

I'm kind of guessing I have a ground problem, or is there a 12volt fuse panel in a mystery location that I have not found yet?  I do have turn signals and brake lights still.

I welcome any suggestions.

Thanks, Ken in Phoenix
75 Argosy 26ft