Re: [VAC] clearance light problem

Ken Maggard ......a couple of friends were working on another trailer and were having clearance light problems  lo and behold the whole problem turned out to be that someone previously had changed the license plate bulb....forgot to look in the socket where there were 2 of what I call connector points and the bulb that was in had only 1 connector point so was shorting  out everything.    Years ago at a WBCCI seminar someone mentioned
that as a problem and it has always been part of my trivia.    Pearl