Re: [VAC] Newcomer

Jeff

To find the "ready to go" Airstream trailer, I suggest you look at trailers in
current use.  More damage and deterioration is done from  a lack of use and
improper storage.  However, a conciencious (sp?)  camper will keep their trailer
in good order, and generally ready for the road.  They may also offer you
delivery.

I can't tell you how many times I was told "it was in perfect working order when
we used it last"...  now of course they can't remember the water heater leak, or
that drip, or that soft spot in the floor, or....  then, about $3000 later, you
have the trailer you thought you bought in the first place.  If I can help you
in New England, let me know.

Chris Thompson
77 Overlander 27'
73 Sovereign 31'
76 Argosy 26' (coincidentally, for sale)