[VAC] Newcomer

Hello.  My name is Jeff Connell.  I am a future owner of a vintage Airstream
trailer.  Hopefully in the near future.

I live in New York City.  I have a farm in Ontario, on the north shore of
Lake Ontario.  I will be spending many weekends on the farm, getting things
ready for an eventual permanent move.  The notion of getting a vintage
Airstream for my frequent visits has taken hold.  My apologies to any who
may find it unpleasant to think of a stationary assignment for an Airstream
trailer.  But there you have it.

Naturally, once I find my Airstream trailer I will need to move it from its
present location to its intended location.  Perhaps someone can advise me
what it takes to put a trailer on the road, in terms of licensing, hitch-up,
and anything else I should know.

Thanks for you help.

Jeff Connell
jeff@clickradio.com